Plug and Play J1939 9-Pin ELD Connector
Starting from US$121.24
The hardware connects directly to the J1939 port and is compatible with virtually all ELD systems. The connector comes in various versions to support your needs, and custom firmware and development API is also available.
|1 - 24||—||US$168.72|
|25 - 49||13.04 %||US$146.72|
|50 - 99||20.95 %||US$133.37|
Complete the package
Cables are not included with this product. If you need a cable, please add to card.
- 802.11bgn WiFi interface with embedded antenna
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy interface with embedded antenna
- 66-channel high-performance/sensitivity GPS receiver with embedded antenna
- Dual-core 240MHz processor
- 2MB flash memory, good for more than 30 days of ELD data buffering
- Up to 3x CAN bus interfaces allow access to all vehicle data
- 1x J1708 interface
- OEM-grade and certified vehicle interfaces shared with other IOSiX products
- Support for J1939, ISO-15765, J1587, and other vehicle protocols for maximum compatibility
- Contains over 100 field-identified corrections to vehicle information
- Firmware easily updateable over-the-air
- Operates from 4-30V, can withstand -30 to +100V
- Industrial -40 to +125 C operational temperature range
- FCC and IC certified
In addition to Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) support, this version has a GPS receiver, accelerometer, and additional storage, all in the same package as the V1 device. The device is designed to handle a large number of known vehicle-specification deviations in the field in order to provide robust data acquisition across a wide range of makes and models.
Founded in 2005, IOSiX is an automotive engineering firm headquartered in Saline, Michigan. A pioneer in the development of telematics in the fleet industry, IOSiX is perfectly poised at the crossroads of technology and mobility.
|Dimensions||4.03 × 4.03 × 2.83 cm|
1-99, @100, @200
There are no reviews yet.